Industrial Special Risk Insurance is designed for larger, more diverse businesses where it is more practical to combine several individual policies into one. So if you have assets over $3 million and a diverse number of locations Industrial Special Risk Insurance can be tailored to meet your specific needs under one policy.
Trade Insurance allows you to protect your business premises and equipment against damage or loss. It is available across a broad range of trades, with cover options including:
- Public and Products Liability Insurance to cover damage caused to people or property in the course of your business
- General Property to cover your tools of trade, laptop computers and other equipment anywhere in the world
- Tax Audit Insurance to cover your legal and accounting fees if you are audited
- Fire and Other Damage Insurance to protect your building and its contents.
Professional Business Insurance allows you to protect your business premises and equipment from damage or loss. Covering a broad range of professional occupations, your cover options include:
- Fire and Other Damage Insurance to protect your building and its contents
- Burglary Insurance against theft of stock or other business equipment.
Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed for people who provide professional advice for a living, including accountants, marketing consultants and medical professionals. It protects you, your employees and your business against claims arising from alleged errors and omissions in carrying out your professional duty.